Wireless Panic Alarm
Alarm is activated manually, by pressing panic sensor button.
A standard wireless panic alarm consists of:
- One or more panic sensors of the same color which includes “baby Turtle” coding plug for Base Station
- A Standard Base Station
Unique features in the design of the Safety Turtle wireless panic alarm address your safety concerns and make it easy to use:
- A loud alarm instantly sounds at the Base Station when the sensor button is pressed. The alarm continues to sound until it is reset.
- Panic sensors come with clip for permanent mounting and neck chain.
- Sensor is rain proof [but not immersible] and qualified to operate in weather, year-round.
- System is easily portable, and with the Turtle Power battery pack / weatherproof bag accessory, can be used anywhere.
- LED on sensor illuminates during sensor transmission. It also confirms battery is functioning.
- The alarm volume can be reduced temporarily for testing.
- Replaceable sensor battery [included] lasts up to 30,000 activations.
- Panic sensors(s) can be tested for low battery.
- The Safety Turtle system can be progressively expanded through the purchase of additional sensors(s) of the same color.
- By using different colors of Turtle, neighbors can enjoy the benefits of Safety Turtle without triggering each other's alarms.
A Wireless Panic Alarm may be used in conjunction with the Child, Adult or Pet Immersion Alarm and/or the Wireless Gate Alarm. Sensors of the same color can share the same Base Station.
The following accessories are available. Click to obtain additional information.
- Turtle Power battery pack and weatherproof carrying bag for Base Station lets you temporarily locate Base Station outside without AC power. Battery pack can be connected as uninterrupted power supply [UPS] so Base Station works through 9 hour power outage.
- Cigarette Lighter Adaptor powers Base Station from 12V battery
Do I Need Commercial / Extended Range System?
If one or more of the following apply, a Commercial/Extended Range System is required for your applications.
See Aquatics Incident Alert System for more information.
- Desired alarm location is more than 250 ft. [75 m.] from the furthest activation location.
- Alarm must be louder than 110 decibels, to be heard throughout the location or outside area.
- The alarm must be communicated electronically, e.g., to strobe light indicator, etc.
- A secondary alarm is needed to alert at the pool area and an interior location.